- Shipping cost will be automatically calculated at the checkout.
- At this time, we only have Perth local pickup available and next day courier for receipt of orders.
- At this time, we do not deliver outside of WA and Australia.
- By placing your order on the Gorilla Hobbies website you accept the shipping terms listed above.
This option is available to customer’s who wish to collect their order from Maylands, Western Australia.
We make this option available free of charge to our customers, in an effort to be flexible and cater to our customer’s varying needs. In turn, we ask that you respect the nature of this arrangement by only attending during the hours agreed for pickup of your order. The address for collection will be made available to you once your order is made.
Next Day Courier
This option is available to customer’s with delivery postcodes in the Perth metro area. Please make your order on our site by 10AM (WST) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and your order will be delivered at the latest on the next business day.
We endeavour to ensure you get the items that you order and they reach you safely. If for some reason you don’t receive the item you ordered or you have a reasonable belief that it is faulty, then please let us know within 48 hours of receipt of the item (or when it is due to be received), so we can organise an exchange or refund.
We have every intention to help our customers, within reasonable limits. Depending on the situation, we may assist with returns outside of this period (in circumstances where the item is a gift and not opened immediately for example), however we cannot guarantee this, and do so on a case-by-case basis.
Change of Mind
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange after you make a purchase, if you simply change your mind or choose the wrong product.
Some products may include a manufacturer’s warranty. We would gladly offer a refund or exchange if your product is found to be faulty. Postage costs will be at the returner’s expense and refunded if the product is proven to be covered by warranty.
- A warranty refers to any new product which has a manufacturing defect or a major failure within a reasonable period.
- If the warranty relates to a fault then we may replace, or refund the item.
- A warranty does not apply to any wear and tear on a product, crash damage or a product being used outside it’s intended use.
- Gorilla Hobbies does not warrant or guarantee any product beyond that of the manufacturer.